Home jobs

My husband is very skeptical of any at home jobs, no matter what it is. If you have a home job please tell me what it is and how long you have been with them. I am just trying to prove a point to my husband. Thanks in advance!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've done medical transcription, it was my own company. I didn't like how tied down it made me though. Now, I sell real estate and I sell on eBay. I love doing both! I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities though. You're welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I have a home based business. I sell candles, soaps, melts, warmers. I've been working from home for over 3 years.

http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 5:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I work from home freelance, but mostly for the same 2-3 companies as an independent contractor. I also do additional work for clients I find myself. You normally do have to have a certain skill set or start something yourself (if you wanna avoid direct sales) but companies do exist who pay actual money. lol
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My spouse and I have both had home-based businesses for four years. He has a handyman business. I do career and job search coaching, freelance bookkeeping and business organization, medical billing for one of my bookkeeping clients, and I handle the "business end" of my spouse's business.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! It's business, not a job. I set up wholesale accounts for a Health Wellness Company. I work with a Team of Moms so I'm able to have my kids around. I've been part of the Team for about a year and a half now.

Erika
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:00 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have a homebased business that my husband and I started ourselves. Your DH is right, there are very few legit at home jobs. The majority of what you'll find is either scams, businesses or freelancing.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Juice Plus
    17 year old debt free company.
    Leader in the health and wellness industry.
    World most researched whole food based supplement.
    Great compensation plan.
    Distributor support.
    Low investment ($50) to get your stater kit.
    Cash bonuses offerd monthly.
    A lot of people making money working with this company.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise .com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 8:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2011