Does anybody here believe that there will be a new world order?

The elite take out the average/poor people? Just wondering what others thoughts are.

Aquarius80

Asked by Aquarius80 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I really don't know. The NWO is considered a conspiracy theory and I really don't know if it is or isn't. From what I've read about it (and that's not a great deal), it was first proposed in modern times by David Rockefeller. He envisioned a world run by the global elite, thereby retaining the wealth and power in the hands of a few. As far as "culling the population of the world", that I don't think would or will happen, there are a lot of theory's about it and some are pretty gruesome. On the other hand, Globalization is a key element in any so-called NWO plan. One comment I read in an article about the so-called North American Union and the NWO was that "American's would have to lower their standard of living", we certainly see that happening and of course there are those Free Trade agreements, whose "rules" can supercede the Constitution as those agreements become the "law of the land". (cont)
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 12:28 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I can easily see this becoming a third world nation. A few (think politicians) with all the wealth, control and power, and the remainder (hello 99%) with nothing but the scrapes.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 5:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• No, not really. I can't say I've ever considered it. I presume it's more likely for the average poor people to revolt against the elite than the other way round, as in peasants revolt in France style.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 5:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I don't know. I really hope not.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 5:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I hope not. It is certainly not impossible. If it happens, it is going to be a gradual thing to get us used to the idea and before you know it, they will snatch the rug from under us and take control.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• The elite already are...they have most of the wealth and buy government officials to benefit themselves

but, no..I do not believe in the NWO

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 5:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• In a way it is happening. Of course it's slow and most don't even notice it but think about it. Middle class is now lower middle class. There are many more poor. Soon there really will be nothing between the poor and the rich elite.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I think it is already happening.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Nope I dont believe itll happen.

Answer by gemgem at 5:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Our Constitution makes it so lawmakers would have to vote to trash it completely, and I think too many revolts would happen long before allowing that to happen!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2011