Do you have bird feeders outside a window? If yes, What birds do you get to watch??

It is winter here in Michigan so I currently have suet cakes of different flavors outside my kitchen window. I get to watch several different birds including cardinals, titmouses, black caped chickadees, finches, blue jays, several different wood peckers and many others that I have not identified yet.

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• we have a regular bird feeder and a hummingbird feeder. we get mostly sparrows and other plain birds, but every once in a while there will be a blue jay or cardinal. we dont get many hummingbirds. but the city came and cut trees away from the power lines and now we dont have the tree for our feeders :(
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• The only one I had was a Hummingbird feeder during the summer. They are fun to watch, but they made such a mess. Good idea though, I am going to have to get a bird feeder for my one and only window! That would be fun! Thanks for the idea!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2011