What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you? unexplained

When I was a teenager, I was babysitting a couple with a baby and was really bored. I looked up from the TV and saw a huge black dog with its paws on the kitchen counter. I love dogs so I was excited. I looked away a minute then back, dog was gone. I searched all over calling the dog with NOTHING. I asked the couple when they came home about where the dog could have gone and they looked at me strange and said "We don't HAVE a dog." I never went back to babysit there. Strange thing is, I mentioned not going back to a friend and she said 'Did you see the dog?" EEKKKK
Anything paranormal happen to you?

bookmommy

Asked by bookmommy at 5:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I was traveling down a long stretch of freeway and was alone for some time until I saw a small blue car up ahead and it looked like my sisters..she has a blue sunfire...so anyway I got closer and closer and it was her car and pulled up along side of the car and it was my sister and well wondering what she would be doing so far from home I grabbed my cell phone to call her husband to ask why she would be so far from home....she was 3 hours away driving right next to me!!

I called her husband and he said his wife, my sister had been home all day...I turned to look at the car again and it was gone, I was alone again on the freeway...I will always try to figure out what that car was and why would a car and driver look exactly like my sister and the car as well...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• my door used to open by itself when I was a teen, like someone was checking on me.
    my mom would get mad when I started locking the door.
    what did she want me to do? it was waking me up at night!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• The other night my dd woke me up and screamed surprise! When I looked closer at her....it wasn't dd. I have no clue who/what I was looking at. I was wide awake at that point. It scared me and I yelped. DH woke up and when I looked back whatever it was had gone.
    Anonymous

• When I was younger, I used to be visited by two older men in my bedroom. They were dressed in 1930's styled suits, with hats and pocket watches they were continually checking.
    I remember waking at night to see them at the end of my room...rubbing my eyes to be sure I was seeing straight. I could hear them talking to each other.
    Our house was over 80 years old at that point....I don't know if they were previous owners or not...but it was strange.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I had a ghost hitchhiker get in my car one day. I could only see her out of the corner of my eye, but she told me her name was Melody, she had blonde curls and giggled a lot. Two exits later when I got off the highway, she said "thanks," and stepped through the passenger door to get out.

Another time I walked to the local movie theater after dark (yeah, I know DUMB) and heard the bushes near the underpass rustle and someone say my name, then "c'mre" and start to giggle in this really drugged out way. Freaked me out enough that I RAN full out the next 4 blocks to the theater, UPHILL, without stopping.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• at my FIL's house doors close and lock on their own...a lot. the first time it happened to me i was doing laundry in the garage and the door to the house slammed shut. rattled, i finished loading the machines and went to the door and couldnt open it. i figured DH or his dad (both are pranksters) were trying to scare me. but after a min or two of struggling with the door it just came open and no one was there. i accused them later but they had been playing guitars on the third floor for awhile. it happened 3 more times that weekend, once when they werent even at the house. i told my FIL and he said ever since he hung his grandmother's old mirror in his hall-way weird stuff has been happening...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I was working late one night after close straightening the items on the shelves, and I heard a 'rushing' coming at me through a shelf. Whatever it was, bumped into me and even made my apron move as it went by me. I looked up and down the aisle to see who it was, but then I realised it came at me THROUGH the shelf, not down the aisle. It didn't really scare me, but when I told the other girls there working, they wouldn't work by themselves anymore. I thought it was cool, actually.
    VanBurren

Answer by VanBurren at 8:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I spent 20 years as a satanist before converting to Christianity.. You wouldn't believe the weird stuff I have seen..
    ObiRenKenobi

Answer by ObiRenKenobi at 8:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• OOOH I love this stuff..keep it coming!
    bookmommy

Comment by bookmommy (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Jan. 18, 2011