Am I pregnant? What is causing this?

My husband are TTC, my last period was December 25, 2010. I've been taking ovulation tests and they've been positive for a week now so I took a pregnancy test and there seems to be a start of a second line here is a pic,the pink test is the prego test and the blue test is the ovulation test.

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=9910

So last night my husband and I were having sex and about 2 minutes into it I got severe cramps in my pelvic,low abdomen,and around my hips and butt and it was so painful it made me nauseated,I was curled up in a ball and couldn't move, it felt like labor pains like they felt like contractions. So I took advil and my husband gave me a warm water bottle to put on my tummy and the pain went away within a hour. What could this be,what is causing it? I felt fine after I took advil and I've been fine today.What's wrong with me?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are pg you could have experienced the pain and feelings due to Implantation. I've known other people this has happened to. It usually happens around the time you are describing. My DILeven went so far as to have bleeding and had to have an ultrasound to look at my little tiny peanut looking Grandson-- 8 months before his birth. He's now a healthy- almost three year old!
    gram22

Answer by gram22 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I can definately see the second line on your pregnancy test!! I'd say you're pregnant! Congrats! :D
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• iy looks like a second line to me! congratulations!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 8:36 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I see a second line too! I think you are pregnant! Take a HPT!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Congratulations! Sounds like your pregnant! let us know. I got cramps during sex a few days before I missed my AF
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 3:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2011