If you could be granted one wish that would help someone else, what would that be?

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i would wish for a house for my grandparents. they have a trailer thats a triple wide but its not a handicap axcessable so grandpa has trouble getting around it in his wheel chair. my grandma works very hard everyday and then comes home to clean and cook for not only her and grandpa but her dad and brother plus my dad. she desevres some happiness and a better house
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 6:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My wish would be for my son's friend to be cured from cancer. We just found out last night that his cancer is back (again), and that they're not holding out much hope to be able to put it back into remission this time.
    VanBurren

Answer by VanBurren at 8:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I would take away the pain that my son-in-law is having from the loss of my daughter and grandson.
    Alta2008

Answer by Alta2008 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I would wish nothing but strength and happiness for the wife and daughter of a former coworker of my Husband's. The ex-coworker did unspeakable things that will scar both the wife and daughter and it breaks my heart that they are going through such hell and pain.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would wish my family to be debt free with enough money to live comfortable (not be rich). I know that they gave so much for me I would want them to have something special back.
    LoneStarMommaD

Answer by LoneStarMommaD at 9:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2011