Anyone else prank called someone???

When I was a teenager my best friend and I used to call boyfriends mothers and say did you know your son did this or did that??? Or call the local 7-11 and ask do they have janitor in the drum??? They would say yes "we would say "better let 'em out"!!!!!!!!! Oh there was the call "is your refrigarator running"? We would anwser" better go catch it"! is there still prank calls???
Share your prank call story. LOL.

rosetoes

Asked by rosetoes at 5:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This is BAD...but my husband..when he was oh, about 9th grade...was with his guy friends..and they dialed some random # in the phone book...(they lived in a small town)..and the man answered the phone..and he said "Do you know where your wife is?"...and my husband said "Well, she's right here sucking my ****!"...well it ended up it was one of his teachers at school!!! The cops got called....and my husband got in HUGE trouble! It's funny now to look back on it..and laugh, but if my kid did that...OMG! I'd freak! lol...
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• We called the local grocery store and asked if they had olive oil in a jar, and when they said yes we told them to let her out because Popeye is getting pissed.

We also used to take names out of the phone book and call random people pretending we got their number off of a dogs collar that was shitting on our lawn and they needed to come get their dog.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I didn't make prank phone calls, but I would page this one guy with funny businesses. I worked with this guy that thought he was cool because he had a pager (when they first came out). I'd look businesses up in the phone book (like a coffin manufacterer; a hair restoration place. . . he had a receding hairline; a dating place, etc); when he'd get the page, he'd have to call them to see who it was. . . I'd hear him cussing across the room about why all these stupid places keep paging him!! Lol
    VanBurren

Answer by VanBurren at 8:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• No I never done that. But I will share the crank call I got one day. My youngest brother called our house and when I anwsered he sounded like a scared little kid who couldn't find his mommy. I tried and tried to get thier name or something so I could call the police to handle it. And I never could get any info from them they just kept crying and asking if I knew where thier mommy was. And then they hung up, I was so upset and worried,and then about an hour later in walks my brother and he looks at me and says, do you know where my mommy is, in that same voice. I so wanted to kill him! That was about 25 years ago, will never forget it! LOL
    Alta2008

Answer by Alta2008 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2011