What is the worst food you've ever tasted??

Im not talking about something you might like but the chef sucked lol. Im saying anything. For me it would have to be cooked spinach and fried calamari!

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• calamari for sure. it was all rubbery and greasy. also pizza .. it tasted like it was topping on top of a saline cracker
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I really really hate canned chicken. Like what's next to the canned tuna. It smells and looks like fish to me but it's supposed to be tuna? It really grosses me out.

There was a gum in the late 80s or early 90s that was a gum but had a jelly goo gel inside the middle of the piece. I had that and instantly was vomiting.

Also mashed potatoes on a hospital tray. Like wallpaper paste.... omg, ew...
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Lol Laura!! Ive never heard of someone that doesnt like pizza! haha You learn something new every day!
    Steph319

Comment by Steph319 (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Anything a hospital prepares that's nasty or Hamburger Helper
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Dim Sum. Even thinking about it makes me feel sick.

I'm sorry, Laura, about the Calamari. When it is prepared correctly it isn't rubbery or greasy. It is very good when done right.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 6:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• oh i love pizza i just dont like a cracker thin crust. i like a crust that is thicker and chewy.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• i love calamri too just this time i got it (someplace new) it was bad. i dont think we ever ate there again.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I love both wilted spinach and calamari. You just didn't have them made right. the key is not to overcook either. Just lighty wilt the spinach maybe 3 min max. and for calamari make sure it is fresh oil heated to right temp. use tempura batter and dip into a lemon aoli. The only food I absolutely hate and will never eat is brussel sprouts and peanut butter.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 6:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Blood Pudding. I was in London, I thought it was desert. It wasn't. I still dry heave thinking about it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• kimchi
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2011