What have you accomplished so far today?

I've been so productive today! I've showered and made myself pretty, cleaned my room, done laundry (including the sheets), cleaned the bathroom, cleaned my rat's cage, vacuumed, and I'm baking a birthday cake for a friend! :)

What have you done today?

Holly.

Asked by Holly. at 6:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Cooked, took care of the cats, read some stuff for class, read some more stuff just for me, and now I'm doing dishes because DF's making dinner when he gets home.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• i woke up migraine free, this allowed my DH to get to sleep in (a rare treat for him!) fed the kids a truly healthy lunch, played outside, mopped bathroom. that's about it.... some days are better than others.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I worked 7.5 hours at my job I waited for my daughter to get out of school I came home and made supper now I am playing in the computer
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I bought a new vehicle.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'm happy to say that I was able to drag my sorry rear out of bed and shower. I've mostly sat around reading. I have the head cold from h*ll. Right now I'm scanning in baby pictures of my oldest for a video. It ought to be nice (and embarrassing for him.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I worked out for two hours, washed dishes went to work and took a test after I came home now I am going to spend three hours writing.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• laundry, gave the dog a bath, clleaned the kitchen once, although I will need to do it again as kids made their own lunches, going to start cleaning um excavating dd daughter's room in a few, can you tell I'm stalling?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 6:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Showered, got pretty too, swept, mopped, did dishes, did laundry and folded and put it away woohoo. Changed the lightbulbs to new energy efficient ones. Fed, watered and walked the dogs. Cooked breakfast and dinner. Did homework with my dd. And now getting ready to pass out in bed so I can wake up and do it all over again tomorrow.

Answer by gemgem at 6:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Laundry, including sheets, vacuumed the house, mopped the kitchen floor, started dinner, ran for 40 minutes and the usual personal care.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011