Powellton West Virginia any one live near there?

Husband is applying for a job at a mine that is 4 hours away from our house, I need names of rental properties because he is going to have to work there and stay there during the week and then come home when he is actually able to. Please let me know if you have any information it would be greatly appreciated as in what news papers to look in etc... I've searched on line for days and i'm lost!

Bluesdawg02

Asked by Bluesdawg02 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I live In WV But its almost 2 hrs away from Powellton and My Husband works for a Massey Mine. But there is a lot of different Mines in wv and Most Massey mines have Trailers close to them that the workers and their families can live it
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• It's maple coal company, so i don't even know if it's a massey mine oh geez I think this might be a smaller company i can't find out who they are owned by or anything it's horrible!
    Bluesdawg02

Comment by Bluesdawg02 (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I dont think Ive Heard of that one But Im sure they have some where for the workers to live or stay. You May be able to google them and find out more.. Good Luck
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2011