Does Cafemom offer a calendar to use in our group?

I would like to add a calendar in my group for our playdates. How do I go about doing so? Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!

StLMommax4

Asked by StLMommax4 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi StLMommax4,

A calendar is definitely on our "to-do list" -- but it might take us a few months to get it going.

In the meantime, you could post group events as Announcements in your group. That way they remain highly visible to all members throughout the month.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Oh great! THANKS! I cant wait to see the new addtion then! Having a playgroup certainly calls for a calendar...lol I am using my yahoo calendar in the links, but I dont know that I like that to much! Thanks again!
    ~Melissa~
    StLMommax4

Answer by StLMommax4 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2008