Battery powered ride-on toys.

We're looking for a ride-on toy, either a car, atv or a trike motorcycle that's battery powered and has real tires. Not the plasticy ones that Fisher Price and others put, but real rubber tires. I'm not even quite sure if they're inflatable, but I imagine they are.
I vaguely remember seeing some before, but I've been having such a hard time finding them, that I'm actually starting to wonder if I really have seen them before.

Do you know of any? Please share!

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 7:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Have you looked at the Peg Pergo line? I believe they had two that had rubber wheels.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I have never seen any with real rubber wheels. I went through the same thing when we purchased a ride on car for my son (with pedals). I actually took the originals wheels and went to home depot and found rubber wheels to replace them with. It was a retro-fit but it worked!
    marshsmom

Answer by marshsmom at 3:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2011