How often did you have sex while pregnant?

1st Trimester- very often?
2nd Trimester-less than often?
3rd Trimester-?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• To be perfectly honest for my husband and I pregnancy doesn't change anything.........
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• 1st trimester- 2-3 times per week
    2nd trimester-5-7 times per week
    3rd trimester- 5-7 times per week

I would have had sex 7 days a week in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters except my husband couldn't keep up! lol
    Anonymous

• as often as possible. prego sex is the best my husband and i loved not worrying about getting preo. not having to mess with a condom. and for me i was much more sensitive when i was prego. i was great.
    Anonymous

• well for the 1st 8 months it was everyday but i havent gad it since the 6 month it hurts me and my hubby is afraid he will either hurt the baby of that my water will break while having sex
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• pregnancy doesnt matter for us, it just depends if im even in the moood to do it. lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 12:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I was really sick this time around so we went down to 2 times a week 1st trimester.. once that got better it was back to 3-4 times a week or more. I get super sensitive during pregnancy... and get a big O pretty easy. Yum!
    Anonymous

• With the first pregnancy I hardly had sex at all, my DH was so freaked out and afraid he'd hurt the baby. With my second pregnancy, we had sex almost every day! I joke and told him he "manned" up with this one! :D But we did slow down close to the due date, just because I was having terrible hip pain.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• All the time through the whole pregnancy . . . . like 7 or 8 times a week.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 1:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• 1st trimester I think it was about twice a week. Then in my 2nd trimester was when I got the morning sickness and it lasted up until I had my daughter. The 2nd and 3rd there was barely any sex. I didn't feel well enough for it.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 2:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Holy Moly! I need to get with the game then...
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 2:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2008