Where is the Best Place to go grocery shopping??

Where is the Best Place to go grocery shopping?? What place have you seen that has the best food and prices

Asked by mommato2boys79 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Gotta say, I hate wal-mart!! We do a lot of organic foods and their organic food quality is awful!!! I shop at either Kroger or Target, they have a good variety of organic and good prices.

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Personally, I love the super walmart here! They have a HUGE grocery store, good food, especially store-brand, and prices are cheaper than most grocery stores in the area. Not to mention, i looooooove the salsa they sell there, can't find it anywhere else besides at WM! Oh can do some other shopping at the same time lol, now that's a great deal! =P

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• It really all depends on how cost savvy you are and whether or not you use coupons and club cards! I can get just as good deals at my favorite chain--Wegman's as I can at any discount or warehouse club like Sam's.

The key is you HAVE to know your unit prices, and pay close attention to price trends. Anyone who doesn't use coupons and/or discount cards is paying too much! ALSO, making meals from scratch (not to be interpreted as organic), is far healthier and cheaper!!

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I always shop at Walmart.

Answer by Snewo at 7:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Costco, and Winco

Answer by Opie99 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Walmart is cheapest here

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I suppose it depends on where you live, but I could not live without my HEB down here in Texas.

Answer by shanlaree at 7:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Farmer's markets, fresh markets...

Answer by misses_nick at 7:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Wegmans

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 7:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Wal Mart

Answer by arenad at 7:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011