baby boys & erections

Ive heard about how normal it is for baby boys to have erections. How abnormal is it if they dont? My son is almost 11m and hes never had one. And Im worried that something is wrong.
Sorry....LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think it's a big deal. usually its just what we call a peepee hard on - that means he's about to pee lol. so if you catch one, better cover that puppy!
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 12:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• CONT.
    oh and if it matters, he is intact. I dont know if that matters or not.
    Anonymous

• for my baby he got one when he was takin a bath (at 7wks old)..lol yea so i guess anytime they could get one mine just REALLY likes baths
    sprtchic13

Answer by sprtchic13 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My boys are 4 months. I only see their dudes wjen I can them and give them bathes. They could have baby erections when they are clothed. When they are older and maybe old enough to take off their clothes it will be normal to see more erections.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Give him time he sounds pretty normal to me.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• On raising my nephew from birth I noticed that his Mr. Dinkers would be really red and looked agitated sometimes like a strange rash. I asked his pediatrician who told me that it was from his sexplorations during bathtime and sometimes while wearing a diaper. Even as a baby he seemed to prefer private time and hid his happy times pretty well. You may not be noticing because he could be shy about it and sneaky. When he starts trying to shoo you from the room during bathtime you will know why.
    dd_wam

Answer by dd_wam at 9:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2008