Am I pregnant and what is causing this pain?

My husband are TTC, my last period was December 25, 2010. I've been taking ovulation tests and they've been positive for a week now so I took a pregnancy test and there seems to be a start of a second line here is a pic,the pink test is the prego test and the blue test is the ovulation test.

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=9910

So last night my husband and I were having sex and about 2 minutes into it I got severe cramps in my pelvic,low abdomen,and around my hips and butt and it was so painful it made me nauseated,I was curled up in a ball and couldn't move, it felt like labor pains like they felt like contractions. So I took advil and my husband gave me a warm water bottle to put on my tummy and the pain went away within a hour. What could this be,what is causing it? I felt fine after I took advil and I've been fine today.What's wrong with me?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• did you bleed any? sometimes you can have implantation discomfort. It feels like cramps and dont last very long. at the beginning of your pregnancy you will feel cramps that happens every so often. you will just feel uncomfortable. i think your husband just rocked the boat a little too much and things were trying to attach in there lol.
    RishawnsMom

Answer by RishawnsMom at 7:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Call a doctor. We are not doctors.
    Anonymous