Do you think women should check hormones b4 getting a divorce?

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 7:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe, if there was no history of abuse or problems and she just decides to walk out with no warning even to herself, especially if this occurs during menopause. There are plenty of health issues that can cause total and sudden personality changes. Divorce could be a symptom but not for the majority of people. So for some cases maybe it would be a good idea but there would need to be major cause to look down the hormonal route to see if that is the reason.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• That sounds like something a chauvinist judge would require.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• eye rollingOh yeah,hormones make men cheat and abuse their wives...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Absolutely. I think every woman in America should check the hormone levels of her man every 3 months. If they are low..fix him up. If they are high..and you aren't getting any..time to find a private eye..LOL
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... never thought about it until now, but that might be some people's problem? Maybe we'd have less divorce or decisions based on such stupid reasoning? IDK
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yes! I thought I was losing my mind and my husband thought I was too! I was depressed, loss of libido, anxiety ridden, irritable, suicidal, and HATED my life. My husband urged I get help. My thyroid was way off track! Got on Rx and have improved almost 100%! I think it saved my marriage and my life!
    MiMi20102

Answer by MiMi20102 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• If she thinks that it may be a factor - but I wouldn't say that every woman should do that.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• That has nothing to do with divorce sometimes its really and truly over.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011