Do you ever feel like theres a right time to have another baby?

My mom always told me that there will never be a right or perfect time to have a baby and I agree cause I still would not have any children if I waited till I had the perfect house the right vehicle, lots of money ect... My husband and i are doing great on our own, have a house, a 4 yrs old son, a 9 month old baby, husband works full time while I stay home and over all just responsible and stable. We or I lol am thinking about having a third child soon but keep thinking back to that we dont have a big enough car for three kids and that homeschooling is going to be immpossible with three. I know that we can get another car its just not having one right now and hving to wait till the money i there is what bugs me and i know that there are moms out there that homeschool 3 or more children at the same time it just seems overwehlming right now thinking about it. Of course in the begining it would just homeschooling my oldest and then 3 yrs after him starting it would be my daughter so it wont all be 3 of them right away so maybe that will help ease things a bit. So does any one have any feedback for me or just advice, thanks.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 8:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes there are right times to have babies. Like, when you have a roof over your head, a job, a car, in a stable relationship, and done partying.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Thanks lol but those are a given to me atleast
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Comment by LANDENSMOMMYlmk (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• oohhhh you 'd be suprised. I have a friend who had no where to live and was having UNPROTECTED sex and got pregnant. Baby is here and she still doesn't have a place to live, or a job.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Oh wow yeah thats not fair to your child if you are that irresponsible. Hope she gets it 2geather some time soon.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Comment by LANDENSMOMMYlmk (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• She will tell you it was a bad call. I'm not looking down on her or anything. I actually told her she could stay with me for a month if she looked for a job.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• when you are and feel your ready..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2011