BABY FEVER!

my cousin came to visit and spent the whole day with us with her 4 yr olod and 3 week old!!! Fun times! Now I am ready for a nother little one holding that tiny squishy warm squeeking body....how can you not! Anyone else have the fever? The baby's name is Molly..sooo cute!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 9:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i know! one of my friends just found out she is pregnant!! im so excited!!! we have a 11 month old so i told my hubby i want another baby and he laughed and said i need to find another baby daddy! lol! he is no fun!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• i work in a daycare so sometimes i have baby fever and sometimes i m just fine with only seeing the kids from 11-6 :) im awesome with just me my son and husband
    mommaclow

Answer by mommaclow at 9:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I remember having the fever so bad when a friend of ours had her baby. Our son had just turned 2 so I was very eager for another litlte one. We got pregnant with our daughter 5 months later. She's 11 months old now, and a tiny part of me wishes for another baby. It's not possible though since DH got snipped last summer. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through my friends' babies. lol
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011