Anyone miss a period while on Yaz?

I'm on my 3rd month of Yaz and just started my 4th pack yesterday and still nothing. I started on the 2nd to last white pill the other two months. Just wondering if it's common or not??

I did take a test and I'm not pregnant! WHEW!! I just had a baby in October!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Health

• I have never heard of missing a period while you are on the pill. If you haven't started in another week or so I would test again. Then I would call the dr.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I missed a couple during the first few months I started Yaz. The Doctor told me that it was normal for that to happen.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• it can take 3-6 months for your body to get used to a new birth control, and any doctor will tell you just to keep taking it and let your body get used to it
    cevyn

Answer by cevyn at 9:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yep missed a lot of periods, y? Because I got pregnant on Yaz, lol. now I have a beautiful baby girl who is 17 months old and never used it again.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2011