Need help with ideas for pictures for my DD's 1st birthday :)

My DD will be 1 year old in almost 2 weeks and I LOVE taking pictures of my girls especially since my husband got me a nice camera for Christmas, and I was trying to think of some cute poses. I love the ones of the babies wearing pearls or colored, beaded necklaces, and I also love the pictures of with mirrors...I want to do something different aside from the normal 'destroy a birthday cake" pictures or of them standing by a big 1. We have an extra room where I'm going to put a sheet up for the background since it's freezing here...I neeed ideas :)

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• maybe dress her up in different princess themed dresses, a flower one like anne geddes (sp?), i did one of my son in a wooden laundry basket with tons of blankets (i think it's on my profile), and a really cute one with her like a day of the beach maybe with a banner that says something like "life's a beach" lol. she could wear a bakini and have towels and beach stuff...too cute!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• use balloons and confetti for more of a birthday theme, get her a little crown for a "little princess" type of theme, have her looking at a picture of herself as a newborn to show how much she's grown (when you take the picture, make sure it's at an angle that shows the newborn pic)......
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Ohhhh my gosh I love the idea of the newborn picture :) And I love the Anne Geddes pictures too!
    misspriss_1987

Comment by misspriss_1987 (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• One of my favorite 1 yr pics of my ds was him sitting in a wooden chair "reading" his favorite book.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 10:10 PM on Jan. 17, 2011