pressure?

35 weeks pregnant and for about an hour I have been having pressure in the bottom of my stomach. Just right at the bottom but goes away and comes back. I can hold up my stomach and it some what goes away.

KateHicks

Asked by KateHicks at 9:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It may just be the sheer weight of the baby now.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I don't think its any thing to worry about. Especially if the pain comes and goes. When it is more constant than that may be an issue but i think your lower abd pain is probably related too the baby dropping.
    SavannasMom0828

Answer by SavannasMom0828 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• This is the first time its done it and its coming and going almost frequently and everything. Now its getting to were I can have my belly proped up and it still is doing it. I'm just trien to make sure nothing is wrong. First time mom :)
    KateHicks

Comment by KateHicks (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Sounds like the baby may have moved to a spot in your belly that may be uncomfortable for you. I personally would rub it to maybe coax the baby to readjust. Be gentle though.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 11:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2011