What do you take for granted in your spouse?

We all do it. How well can you figure out what you don't appreciate but should?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• ~*Yes*~... I sometimes need tokeep in mind all my husband does for us, his sacrifices, and I pray that his rewards are not only worth it but more than he expects!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• His even temperament. I tend toward depression sometimes; but he just seems to always be up. It makes my life so much easier.

(Thanks for the reminder) :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 9:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• The fact that he does help me with the kids and house when I ask. Sure I wish I didnt have to ask but he usually does it when I do ask.
    katiebug840204

Answer by katiebug840204 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• All that he does for me, I was in an accident last year and since he does all the house work, grocery shopping everything heavy duty. He even does all my sons homework with him wich is not easy he has ADHD (He is my hubbys step son but he treays him no different than his own). He also has to drive me to all my appts
    I have a great man!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• How hard my hubby works with two jobs and still helps me with the baby! he's so loving and does is straight from the heart! Sometimes I just don't know how to show him that appreciation that he deserves! I love you baby!
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 9:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• he's generosity, my husband work so hard to support me and my 14 yr old son which is not his, i tend to take him for granted sometimes.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• That he'll always be here. And that he'll cook me breakfast on his mornings off :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011