16 weeks pregnant!

I'm 4 months pregnant and I'm starting to get a little belly when I stand up but when I lay down it's like that little belly goes away. when I stand up I can feel my belly get a little tougher but when I lay down I don't feel that at all! I don't understand because this is my second baby I had some similar things with my first but it paned out so much sooner than this! I don't understand this and Im getting a little worried I can't go to the doctor yet because of some healthcare issue so I just want to know if other moms had any of this?

lil_shannie

Asked by lil_shannie at 9:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your silly it happen it will stop soon trust me... but congrats on the new baby to come
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:58 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• same w me just be happy when u lay down u can see the tv still it will grow and grow and grow and u will get big dnt worry
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 11:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2011