Ok Vacation ideas!

I'll have about $3,000 saved for me and my 3 kids to go on vacation. I live in louisiana. Kids are between 9 and 13..... any ideas of what to do?

harris4

Asked by harris4 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Travel

• I highly recommend cruises! Your kids are the perfect age. You can do it for less than your budget and really have a blast. We did the Bahamas last year dd was 8 and she got very involved with the kids club and loved the ship and all the island stops. The cost was $1100.00 including the insurance for 6 days 5 night out of Miami. With your extra cash you could do some of the excursions!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• At that age they love amusement parks.  Send away for some free guides to help you decided.  Have Fun!

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• ty i never considered a cruise. i always assumed they were out of my budget with having 3 kids! They luv amusement parks too!
    harris4

Comment by harris4 (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Message me if you want to know more!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:36 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Vacation packages are on sale right now especially through travel agents. Also check airlines they offer discount fares.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 10:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2011