does morning sickness happened in the4th to sixth week

i either got pregnant on the 20th of nov2010 or the 10th of dec help me pin point to the best of your experiences

firstone313

Asked by firstone313 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different even between your own kids I had morning sickness only for 3 weeks but my friend had them the entire pregnancy if she did not ate crackers every morning she will be throwing up her lunch.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I got sickness the second I found out, at 5 weeks, until 12/13weeks and then again my 3rd trimester.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I've heard it usually peaks right around 6 weeks, which has been true in my limited experience. But that doesn't mean it's not there before or after that point. For many women, morning sickness lingers through most of the first trimester, for some through the whole pregnancy. Probably not a great way to determine date of conception.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• You can't pinpoint when you conceived based on morning sickness. In my first pregnancy I had morning sickness every day from 3-19 weeks (yes, it started a week before I even missed my period!). With my second I got sick once at 12 weeks.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• It's really not the way to determine when you conceived. Wait until the ultrasound to determine the date.
    I was sick from about 5 weeks until about 10, and then around week 14, I developed reflux, which means I would throw up with about 3 seconds notice. Not much fun!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:22 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• every preg is different i got nautious at like 5 to 6 weeks when it started up to 15 weeks
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 11:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2011