Mirena or other IUD's

Have any of you gotten pregnant or know anyone who has while on the Mirena or other IUD's. I know it's supposed to be 99.9%, but I feel pregnant. But like I feel like I'm about 4 months or so along.(I don't have a period with the Mirena, so I can't pinpoint it) There's even times when my stomach is hard like I'm pregnant. I'm going to the Dr. ASAP just wondering if it's common.

***And I'm aware that it's possible I'm not pregnant. So any suggestions as to what it might be?

bbbrussell20

Asked by bbbrussell20 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yeah it happens to me too, I have the Mirena and I started getting pregnacy syptoms after I quit breastfeeding. I'm going to my doctor to get mine removed. One of my friends has mirena too and she also has pregnacy symptoms
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Well I've had mine since 07 though. I've never had anything like this happen.
    bbbrussell20

Comment by bbbrussell20 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I've had pregnancy symptoms here and there, too, and I've taken a few tests. I've had mine since '08. Never been pregnant, but I can relate as well. I think it's just normal, since it messes with your hormones. But it's worth taking a test if it'll buy you peace of mind, ya know?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2011