Do you do all the man work in the house? or do you refuse to?

Lol well I have no problem grabbing the snake to fix the toilet, fixing holes in the walls lol you name i attempt to do it on my own before calling for help

Marie_07

Asked by Marie_07 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I do it myself, my husband doesnt know the difference between a hammer and a wrench
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• yep, divorced, got my own set of PINK tools for my birthday and I'm a regular do it her self kinda gal, lol
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I have to cause i am a single mom and if i don't do it ...well it doesn't get done. If i had a man i would REFUSE! Maybe that is why i have no man! LOL
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• If I knew how or hand the strength(such as move heavy stuff) to do all of it, I would.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• i just don't do anything gross, imo, like toilets, i don't go near, my so does all the cleaning in the bathroom.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I do what I can, but I'm not...let's say...competent...enough to do some things, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• i do it! but normally i just make it worse! and my hubby loves to play with his tools! lol!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I can do the little things but not the big stuff. Really that is his department though. When he does those things, that is. He works with his hands all day fixing things so it's the last thing he wants to do when he gets home.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I do it a lot around here...
    when Dh was under going chemo in 08 I tackled the dinning room and stripped
    scrapped, patched, sanded and re painted it... one wall went red and the others
    cream color... I do most of the indoor patch work... can't wait around while
    dh decides to move or help... by that time I will be to old to move or care...LOL...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• The pink tools are too barbie-ish in color. And I hate Barbie - and know she wouldn't pick up a tool of any kind, so pink tools bug me. LOL
    Anonymous