My new boyfriend is always finding things wrong with me.

Ive been dating my new guy for only a month and he has pretty much told me many things he doesnt like about me. For example He told me he doesnt date blondes (im blonde) he doesnt like thick girls (Im thick) he says I wear too much makeup and I need to do something with my dry feet. I feel like he doesnt even like me. Help!!

musicgeek1970

Asked by musicgeek1970 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Help? Help yourself and get out of the relationship, it most likley will not change. Some people just like to make others feel bad about themselves. You dont deserve it find someone who likes you the way you are.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Get out while you can. It sounds like he only needs himself. I would run!!!
    Anonymous

• Tell him if he doesn't like stuff about you there is the door... and don't let it hit his ass on the way out!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yeah I would be finding a new boyfriend. That's showing signs of controlling, he's putting you down and trying to destroy are self-esteem so he can control you
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• If he can't find one good quality he likes about you then he's not worth your time. Dump him.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Tell him if he dosent like what you for who your are kick rocks & theres the damn door, he has some nerve like he is mr. perfect & if he is where the hell is is brother for me lmao
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Sounds like you need a new New Boyfriend.

Seriously... only a month and he's already gone out of his way to say things that not only make you feel bad about yourself, but that outright says, "You're everything I don't want."

Come on, woman. You can do so much better than that piece of crap.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'd tell him to f*ck off and if he has a problem with you, here's the door.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Show him where the door is sweetie. He sounds like a total jerk. You can do so much better and will find someone who absolutly loves every single thing about you :) he is not worth your time.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Why are you even still with him?

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2011