Should I feel bad? What should I do? Feeling a little hopeless....

I have been in school but I couldn't sign up this semester because of a balance on my account that I cannot pay off right away. Well, I was out of a job until November and can't afford the tuition and the books. I'm so close to being done but I feel like crap because of this. I feel hopeless. Im broke as hell and can't do it. Feeling like this is my fault. Just a rant I guess....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in

• Look into grants, maybe even a loan, or ask to borrow it dont give up you can do it where theres a will there is a way!
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I understand how you feel. I'm finishing up school, about to take my test and hopefully certify in my field. I'm terrified I won't pass high enough to certify becuase that is a possibility. I can actually pass and still not pass high enough to certify. My subscription is almost up though so if i don't, I'll have to wait until I get my tax refund to but another subscription just to retake my final. I just want to pass high enough to certify and start working again. We can't make it on just my husband's paychecks anymore.

Hang in there. You're not alone.
    Anonymous

• Loans, financial aid? Anything in the slightest can help. Even if you just need to take one or two classes at a time. You can do what you put your mind to...so keep positive. G'luck!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Will you get taxes back to pay off what you owe and then go in fall?
    Anonymous

• Anon...that's what I'm thinking about doing. I just feel bad I can't finish when I thought I would.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I finished school and we are broke, poor and your not alone. I know that does not help but you are not alone.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• www.fastweb.com or www.scholarships.com 2 sites that have BILLIONS of dollars in grants and scholarships for school. There are also student loans.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2011