I want to become a police officer and always have but..

Since having children my desire to become a nurse has increased. I am going to start school up again and I am thinking about taking POST that way I atleast can apply to be a police officer. Then start my classes for nursing, I know that with three kids it is going to be a little difficult and i haven't yet told my husband. I have to take my written test for police academy next week he knows I am going to school but not sure what I will be doing.. If you have children how did you do school part time? My husabnd works full time so it will be an adjustment..

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 11:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in

• I stuck my daughter in daycare while I went to school. I only went 20 hours a week so it's not like they are there are all day. I also got a job after school where I could bring her to help pay for daycare.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I do classes during the day while he is in school. I have two part time jobs that are flexible in hours so I can work around my school schedule and my sons schedule. It is hard, but it is doable. Good luck!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2011