What is this weird feeling?

I don't know if this is going to make any sence its kinda hard to explain, but just today for the firt time I started experiencing this sudden warming feeling on my lower stomach on the right side, almost like, a heating pad was put there or icy hot, or something, is been happening all day, like every 5 to 10 min or so and last just a few seconds, anyone know what this could be? There is no pain just the warm feeling, I know it sounds weird. Thanks for any help :)

mandyjh

Asked by mandyjh at 11:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Health

• I've had that feeling from a pinched nerve before. However, it could be many things. If it persists, call your doctor.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• doesnt sound like anything serious but if you are really concerned phone a nurse they can advise you on rather or not you need to come in
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Any pain? Fever? Nausea? Could be your appendix. Keep a close eye and get to the doctor if it gets worse.
    Clear, stretchy vaginal discharge? Could be ovulating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2011