biting, why and how can i get her to stop?

my dd will b 2 next month and shes biting suddenyl she bit two of her cousins and me her dad and will bite things like a pillow or blanket. I know terrible twos thing, but that doesnt excuse her misbehavior. Why is she doing this? Ive read it can b frustration or not being able to speak whats wrong stress and frustration, how can i get this to stop? Shes w/her aunt in the day while we work. What did u do to to stop this?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think that you should put some hot sauce in her mouth I have had other friends and family do this and they thot it worked better than bitting back. I know it sounds harsh but it is something that you could try out.
    auntie335

Answer by auntie335 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• te only thing w/that is that my daughter is in love with hot sauce she licked the tapatio off my plate before when i wasnt looking and wanted more. Lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• When mine bit me, I bit him back. He never did it again.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• bite back we did with our DD we bit her back and told her see that hurts you don't bite and she hasn't since
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• idk if i could do that back to her? Anyother ideas
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Jan. 18, 2011