beattings adult content

If anyone didn't under stand what I wrote about the rough up this is what I ment. I know someone that is beatting there boys and that my Husband called CPS on them. Was it the wrong thing to do. We have always love these boys with all are hearts and they shouldn't be scared of there parents and they are affaired. I think that the boys should feel safe and not scared all the time. The parents have had CPS called on them before so it makes me feel that there is a problem with this picture and I want to know what you all think . I know it is my family but this has to stop the boys should not live in fear any more. What should I do give me some I need it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think your hubby did the right thing, & if they have been called before it is a reoccuring problem no children to deserve to live in fear easpecially of their parents they are in my prayers, & i didnt wutie understand what you needed advice on?
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• "I know someone that is beatting there boys and that my Husband called CPS on them. Was it the wrong thing to do?" <--- NO it was NOT the wrong thing to do!!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• YES you guys did the right thing!! Bless thosepoor boys and hope they are rescued....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Sound like you did the right thing!
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 11:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• You absolutely did the right thing! I think that's one of the things that's wrong with our society today--nobody wants to get involved. I hope someone will help those boys.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• very sad. maybe if cps takes the kids, you guys could care for them? because its sad they are being beat & afraid. but will be sad seeing them get taken into the states custody as well, because they will be scared again..& have clearly been thru alot as it is :(
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• this story sounds different then the last one and makes sence.... if the boys are scared and don't even want to be home because of it then yes something is really wrong.. and the second time CPS was called that would upset me that something wasn't done the first time... i hope things get better and that those boys get a better safer life.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes, if the boys have it that bad, someone needs to step up to help them, so I hope they get help now. You did a good thing to try to help them out.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:32 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• hildren should never live in fear of their parents... Offer to take the boys on the weekends or as often as you can if CPS doesnt step in. Do oyur best to show the boys that their are people that love them and care for them!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 11:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i think you did the right thing because nobody deserve beattings from any body family or not family it doesnt matter because if you didnt do it no body would knew that those kids has been mistreated you know kids cant stand up fo there self when they are young and they are scared just let them kids know that you are ther for them and you love them matter what
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2011