dont you ever get sick of cooking?

I do.. sometimes but its just that my hubby doesnt know how to cook soo that sucks i wish we could take turns :( id like a break once in a while how about you ... are you the cooker or is your hubby ? or both?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I acutally enjoy doing it my only rule is while I am in there cooking he has to entertain the kids keep them busy
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I cook. Hubby knows how to, but will only do it in absolute emergency situations, and so far that has only been once. Lol, maybe three times in six years! Sooo.. I do especially at dinner time, i dont mind breakfast or lunch, but cooking at dinner time, where I have to clean the kitchen again and mop again and all that fun stuff...
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My husband had to teach me the basics. He used to be the main cook. I have been teaching myself and now that I'm a sahm I have gotten better at it and I do the cooking. He still likes to cook me big brunches on the weekends he doesn't have to work. He works all day he shouldn't have to come home and cook for me. Besides he already naturally helps with the chores I may have not gotten to.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yes I do. Luckily I just have to cook for my son & I. My daughter is a vegetarian and she usually cookd for herself. I get tired of planning menus and trying to stretch my $$$$$.
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 12:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Not really. I love cooking, I'm the primary cook but if I can't or DH wants to step up he will here & there. He made supper a night last week and tonight and both were pretty dang good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I hate it...I resent the fact that I married somebody who just sits and waits for his food to be cooked...in the beginning I didn't mind but now it is like I am just the hired help for the kitchen...I don't know if I resent him or myself because I am the one that married a 1950's type of man...boy love sure is blind, lol
    I guess too my thing is he is picky and he makes requests from the couch..it is just irritating
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:35 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i'm not a very good cook, which is why this time when I purchase my crock pot I will keep it for life!
    Sakinsglow

Answer by Sakinsglow at 1:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No sorry, but their really is no place I would rather be than in kitchen. I even cook for others. When ever anyone in my family needs something, like they're having an office party or their child is having a bake sale or their just going to someone house and need to take dish they ask me to do it because I love doing it. I do it for my mom, dad, aunts, uncles, cousins and close friends. I just like to cook.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 2:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I love cooking, so no, I don't get sick of it. I'm always trying new things and so it never gets boring.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Hubby doesn't cook, but if I don't want to, he's always to go out to eat.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2011