if you saw a mom telling her 8 month old you want pank pank...meaning a spanking..what would you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Who the F&#K spanks an 8 month old!?!?! And WTF is up with the baby talk??? You don't smack a kid that old, and baby talk just confuses them in the long run!! I'd say there should be an some sort of competence testing to be allowed to parent!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'd think that it's absolutely ridiculous that she's threatening to spank an 8 month old.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• 8 months really wow i would honestly think WTF is going through her head they dont even know what it means for crying out loud smh
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'd give a disproving look and hope she doesn't think threats or following through on threats is a productive way to raise a child.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:00 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'd let her spank her child. Parents have the right to discipline their children in the fashion that they wish. Now if I saw her ABUSING the child I'd call children services if I knew the parent, and if I didn't know the parent I guess I don't know what I'd do.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 12:01 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i'd wonder what an 8 month old could do to deserve a spanking.
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'd be appalled. I'm not a fan of spanking, anyway, but and 8 month old??? I wouldn't step in, because it's not my child, but I can guarantee I'd be talking about it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think it's appalling as well...a woman who worked for CPS actually told me that she spanked her 6 month old a while back, totally couldn't believe it!
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 12:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i understand spanking a child, and every parent had the right to discipline their own child.......but an 8 month old? plus, lets try proper english. the child wont be speaking correctly later on if this is how they are talked to.
    OurHeartsAwait

Answer by OurHeartsAwait at 12:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• What would I think? That it is no different than threatenning to spank... whether it has a cute name or flat out what it is... it is what it is!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2011