Do you like my baby bottle handcrafted candles?

I'm a sahm and a wahm and I make candles.

Most people don't beleive that my candles are really candles lol.

What do you think?

Sakinsglow

Asked by Sakinsglow at 12:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• those are really cool and cute.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• So cute!!! I would buy those
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Honestly, looks like that beaded wax stuff in a normal baby bottle, and considering the plastic issue... I wouldn't want to burn one... now as a cute "gag gift", certainly! Very ~*Cute*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• @ Lynnsae thank you so much! They smell like Baby Magic Lotion lol. You know the Baby Magic Lotion we put on our babies after a bath ?? Yes that baby magic lotion aroma! I love that scent. I have tried making, the Jhonson and Jhonson baby lotion scented candles, but can't get it to smell like that! The closest I have gotton was baby powder. I'm a certified aroma specialst aswell, so I make some of my own scents. :-) It really relaxes me I enjoy what I do really.
    Sakinsglow

Comment by Sakinsglow (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Is it completely a candle? Or what it looks like? Curious...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Those kind of look like glass bottles to me.

Cute.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Those are cute. I think they'd make great baby shower games prizes. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• @ Moma Clark I uses 100% soy wax, wouldnt fall for anything else! Parrifin wax is hazardous to ones health not enviornmently friendly at all. These are also brand new Glass Evenflo baby bottles so no melting issues these. Now however it is not encouraged to burn them just to have a a keepsake etc because of the narrowness of the bottle, the candle will not burn evenly. :-) Thanks for thinking they are cute.
    Sakinsglow

Comment by Sakinsglow (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• You ladies are awesome honestly , because I was just about to post that they are Evenfol Glass baby bottles, I brough them as a 4 pack.. Yes they are 100% soy wax candles, due to narrowness shape of the bottle they are to be melted on a candle warmer and the Baby magic scent excapes right through your home. No need to burn them so I made these style with no wicks,so its safe to have around small pets and children. :-) Infact I make baby show candles aswell and they should be melted inside melting pots and not burned for the safety of small pets and children. I will post them next although they do have wicks in them.
    Sakinsglow

Comment by Sakinsglow (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• @ LovingSAHM you found me again thanks again sweetie!
    Sakinsglow

Comment by Sakinsglow (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Jan. 18, 2011