How do you choose your "best answer"?

Okay, obviously if you're asking a question like, "How can I get a grape juice stain out of my tan couch?" you would choose the best answer. Duh.

But say you asked, "What is your favorite color?" Would you choose the answer that you agree with (ex: someone wrote green, and you LOVE green)? Would you choose a random answer? Would you choose someone whose screen name you recognized?

Usually if I'm asking a silly "just for fun" question, I choose the mom who is at the lowest level - I figure she needs the 10 credits more than the mom who is at a really high level! What about you ladies?

Holly.

Asked by Holly. at 12:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sometimes when I read answers I fell that "this one really 'gets' me". That's the one I choose.
    jazzgal

Answer by jazzgal at 10:37 AM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I either pick the answer that made me smile or the answer that obviously had the most thought put into it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I generally choose the person that made me laugh. Usually there is someone in every question with a sense of humor.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:15 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I will usually choose the one that is either more entertaining, more informative or if I feel they are passionate about the topic. I always give a thumbs up to everyone just for taking the time to answer though.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Whichever is the most intelligent/funny/well-said..depending on the question, of course. If there are two really good ones, I usually go with the one who has the least amount of credits.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:55 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• funny answers usually get the Best from me
    Neelah

Answer by Neelah at 12:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• With serious questions I go for the one that can get their point across without judging and/ or bashing myself or another mom. Just for fun or silly questions I just go for the one that made me laugh or the ones with the lower level. Like the moms above stated.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 12:27 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• The ones who make me laugh or are really honest/well thought out are always my first pick. If several moms answer with the same thing, I'll either pick the one with the least amount of points or someone whose other answers I always enjoy.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2011