Who like country music??

If u do, whats your fav artist? Fav song? There is one song by Daris Rucker (used to be a artist for Hootie and the Blow Fish) called "Won't be like this for long" That song came out right around the same time my daughter was born, 2 yrs ago. I listened to that song on my car radio, and I got tears in my eyes and I cried! Although,m I can always tell people it was the hormones!! Carrie Underwood is my fav, song called "Mama Song" is my absoulte fav song!! I dedicated that song for a friend of mine when I went to her daughters wedding. She didn't like country, but this song made tears in her eyes!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Love it and WAY too many to list as favorites.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• does taylor swift count?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I love it! There are soo many artists i lke but Kenny Chesney is one of my faves.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i do i love country... Rodney Adkins is one of them i love Watching You and Cleaning my Gun
    also sugarland, lady antebellum, daris rucker, hank sr. patsy cline omg i could go on and on.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:18 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• "Who are you when I'm not looking" by Blake Shelton. "This ain't no love song" by Trace Adkins. "Mama's song" and "Jesus take the wheel" by Carrie Underwood. Lady Antebellum, Sugarland, Miranda, Taylor Swift, and many more.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 1:38 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I am a huge country music fan. Sugarland is my favorite band followed very closely by Rascal Flatts. My fave song is "These are the Days" by Sugarland. It is dedicated to my son.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• "does taylor swift count? "
    For sure!!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I like some of Taylor Swift music
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I like Rascal Flatts too, my wedding song was "God Bless the Broken Road"
    and Dierks Bently is yummy I love all his songs
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 3:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2011