So this just started happening to me and i don't know why..

starting yesterday my chest would start hurting like a sharp pain on the right side... i'm thinking it could be stress but i'm not one to really stress out over anything i just go with it... so i'm just wondering if someone else is going through this or knows what it could be.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 1:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Health

• 24 hours of a sharp chest pain? I am fairly sure it's why they invented ERs. For things like that.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:21 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Inflammed gall bladder, gall bladder stones, inflammation of the appendex, number of things. Better to get checked out soon.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 1:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• @ Lynnsae it could infact a number of things. You should get checked out soon. Hope you feel better
    Sakinsglow

Answer by Sakinsglow at 1:55 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• You better go to a doctor you dont want to mess with sharp pains in the chest they could be a sign of a heartattack, my brother just had one and he is only 31.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• not enough info to go on- You should see the Dr.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2011