How can I get rid of my stomach flab?

It's a year later and I did lose all my weight that I gain from my first kid. My stretch marks are still some what there. But I still have the stomach flab. Enough to sqeeze with two hands and now I'm starting to get love handles. I'm 20 years old and skinny everywhere else...it just doesn't look right with stomach pooching out like I'm still prego.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• cardio, and sit ups is the only way your going to tighten your tummy muscles back up. cant get a flat belly with out doing the cardio.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• lots of sit ups, cardio . . . . like running, jumping jacks, or just dancing around the house with baby. Diet plays a big part too. And lots and lots of water. It's hard, but trust me, you'll get there. I did it, and I am the laziest person on earth!
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 12:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• haha! i have the same problem, my son is 18n months and im almost 21
    SoCalMommy951

Answer by SoCalMommy951 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Move and keep moving. Take a dance class , Laugh hard. I am 5 foot 4 and after my daughter was born I weighed 185.
    I had taken belly dance classes before she was ,well thought about. I started just moving my middle again. Sheis 4 now and I weight 120.
    Just move, try on a hulahoop again. Have fun
    geussmoma

Answer by geussmoma at 10:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Definitely CARDIO :-). #1 for stomach flab. Do crunches every day!!! I have a few ab exercises that work SUPER FAST! I did them almost every night when I needed to lose 25 pounds in less than 3 months. My husband said I hardly had a waist then. PM me if you want those exercises. Also.... HUGE thing you need to do is watch your diet. Every body is different, so what you have to do is LISTEN to yours. Carbs are my major problem, as they are for everyone usually. Be sure to eat lots of protein, and DO NOT eat late at night. guaranteed to have a flabby belly than. Now if I can only follow my same instructions :-)! Good luck!!
    smboutique

Answer by smboutique at 11:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Alot of times women will have extra skin after having a baby that you can't get rid of unless taken off by surgery. I have that. I know alot of mine is just fat so i really don't know how much excess skin i have but i know i do have some. The way i can tell mine is excess is it just hangs or if i pinch it i can't feel it. But if it's not extra skin, then yes cardio definetly is the best thing and watch what you eat.
    mhoelzer2988

Answer by mhoelzer2988 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 14, 2008