bitting... how do you deal

my son was bit today... omg it blew me away... i couldn't believe it.. i was so hurt to see my son crying that way... what would you do if that happened to your child?

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 2:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• my dd is going through biting, but shes the biter...it sucks its sudden and i have no idea how to make it stop.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• out of nowhere he was bit for no reason.. my son did to once but i would pull him away and tell him no not nice no bitting... and sure enough he stopped
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i would be mad but i would gauge the other mothers reaction.. did she see it and completely ignore it because that is unacceptable..if she noticed and disciplined her child than it might be something this child is going through and shes trying to work through it.. also if it happened more than once it would bother me too but remember that kids are just kids and they all do crazy things
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 8:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• After my son was bit 5 times at daycare at the time was under another name, I went to headquarters after discussing with the coordinator where my son goes. After I went to headquarters, it hasn't happened again.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2011