i was told that i'm a prophet of God ... seriously ??? adult content

a sunday school teacher told me this. said i have all the symptoms of it. asked me a question that i had no idea the answer to ... i closed my eyes & answered it correctly.

wtf is that about ???

ive always known stuff ... just thought i was a good guesser

is this possible ???

Fanged_Orchid

Asked by Fanged_Orchid at 2:07 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Like what kind of stuff?
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 2:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• just useless stuff ... like the answers on jeopardy or someone will say "guess what"?
    Fanged_Orchid

Comment by Fanged_Orchid (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't so much believe in prophets of God, but I do believe in psychic abilities (and often, people's definitions of these are similar). What kinds of things do you know? Do you pick up on the feelings of other people, their emotions, etc? Do you have "bad feelings" about certain people, with no reason to feel this way? Do you know things about people without them having to tell you? If so, my thought would be that you have a special gift. Whatever it is - prophet or gifted - it is up to you to decide whether you would like to hone it and turn it into something more.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 2:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• If you were a prophet of God...wouldn't you know it?

However...you could be a psychic, if you believe in that stuff. I don't believe or disbelieve in it...you just never know!
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 2:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'm pretty well versed in religion, and I've never heard of the symptoms of a prophet of God before...that's interesting. BTW, the answer to "guess what?" is ALWAYS "chicken butt."
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 2:15 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• the sunday school teacher is my cousin ... she's the only person i've ever known in person who can do some stuff i do. she said when she found God her gift got stronger.

she could guess answers she didnt know & sense a bad person by meeting them before she was saved ... like i can now. but now she can sense things when she touches someone, has visions that have come true, & other stuff.

id love to find out if i could actually have a gift or calling & make it stronger.
    Fanged_Orchid

Comment by Fanged_Orchid (original poster) at 2:24 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i just used symptoms as a way of describing what she calls "tells" of a prophet.

im not religious ... well, i dont go to church ... but i pray all the time. she said God protects his prophets. that they are favored. i understand everyone is favored but she says its different. her whole life is about God so i assume she uses the term "prophet" because of that.
    Fanged_Orchid

Comment by Fanged_Orchid (original poster) at 2:32 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• a true prophet or follower of God do not seek psychic abilities. In th bible it says it is bad doing. U may have a gift from god. I pray someday god will use me in whatever way needed, id love to guide others to the lord.i want to work directly for him if hes chosen u that is amazing and i hope u use it the way it is supposed to be used to guide the lost to christ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• thats what she said He chose her to do ... to guide others to Him. she has been successful w/me in that regard. im alot closer to Him because of her. i still dont attend church ... the churches around here are corrupt ... horribly so. i want a place where i can work on my relationship w/God & not have to deal w/the drama of hypocrites. if that place is me knelt next to my bed at night then so be it.

i just wanna know how to use the gift if i have it ... & what im supposed to do w/it.
    Fanged_Orchid

Comment by Fanged_Orchid (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'm a Prophet. We don't choose this life. We are appointed. If God wants you to fulfill the role and position of a Prophet He will teach you a lot and have many other Prophets Prophesy over you that you are. Keep in mind that you can also have Prophetic gifts but not be a Prophet. I have some more information about this in my group, The Five Fold Ministry, if you're interested. It's just too much to put here. Every gift is different. God will help you, guide you to understand your gifts and His purpose for them.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 3:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2011