Out of the Mouths of Babes...

What is one of the craziest things your kids has ever said about someone either to you or to that person? if not your kids, then maybe something you said as a kid?

My mom said that when i was about 3 we were at the store and there was a heavier man in line infront of us and i shouted "look, that man has a baby in his tummy!"

then as payback to me, (years later of course) me and dd were in a store and we saw a heavier woman and she says "that lady has A LOT of babies in her tummy!" and pointed...
OMG talk about embarrassing!

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My mom told us that when my sister was little she saw a black man and went up to him, licked her finger and started rubbing his hand. and all he said was "nope, it doesn't come off" LOL
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 2:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We were at an outing one day and my friend's grandson told her that this woman looked like a man and he said it out loud. Sure enough the woman was a man dresseed in women clothes. It was just crazy that he even said that.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:53 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yesterday we had my granddaughter and were going to the movies. My neighbor came over and was talking to her and she said "old man whats you name" I was laughing so much that I couldn't correct her at the time.
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 5:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011