So when is enough, enough???

I was watching that movie Enough with J Lo and it really got me thinking, why would you go through that life style.. with cheating and then abuse.. would you get out right away?

i know i would be from the sign of cheating trust is everything.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 2:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I fully believe that our relationship could withstand just about anything. Even cheating and abuse can be forgiven, under the right circumstances. However, there comes a point at which enough is enough, and there is nothing to salvage.

Note that I don't believe ALL people who have been cheated on should forgive their partners; nor do I believe that a woman who is relentlessly abused should stay with her partner. I am simply saying that for ME, in MY life, I would try to salvage the relationship and try to fix whatever problem caused that issue in the first place (with counseling, anger management, AA meetings for an alcoholic, etc).

Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 2:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• " fully believe that our relationship could withstand just about anything. Even cheating and abuse can be forgiven, under the right circumstances. However, there comes a point at which enough is enough, and there is nothing to salvage"
    If that woman was raised by the dad or mom beating her or anybody else, and this is all she knows, she just accepts this is the way the of world. So if u don't know any thing else , she doesn't miss what she never had. Or the man is with is constantly telling her she can't do anything with out him, threating her that if she leaves, he will kill her family. Always making her feel inferior to him, she can't do anything right. After a while u do believe it, and she just thinks she no good anyway, who would to be with her, since she can't do anything right. But the abuse should NEVER BE FORGIVING!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what kinda excuse for abuse of another..
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• tsk tskcheating is a deal breaker for me. it is the ultimate NO NO ....

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• There aer woman ouit the getting brutally beat and dying thinking like that! But as for the cheating, maybe. Go though a marriage counseling.
    If it happens again, toss his sorry ass to the curb, and maybe hit his head on the road.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• When i was younger& didn't have any kids, for some reason i dated the assholes who either cheated on me or would hit me,After i had my 1st son,i was a single mother i went back w/an ex who had cheated on me in the past & had hurt me emotionally, idk my son made me a stronger person, i remeber being at his mothers house, they were having a get together& he said something ugly to me, i was like oh hell no this will be the last time u ever talk to me like that& never will my son witness his mother being talked down to,even though my son was only 3 months & didnt have a clue to what was going on& i left him, it was a 2hr drive back home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jan. 18, 2011