eyes feeling funky, i have constant blinking!!!

is been months, and my eyes have been weird i still have great vision, can read thing far away and close, but i am constantly blibking, its mostly my right eye that is irritated feeling. Sometimes my vision far away is blurry but only for a couple seconds. I still have 20/20 vision though. I blink all the time & ppl at work notice it and ask me "whats wrong with your eyes?" lol its funny but embarassing my so jokes i have terrets. Sp? Input? I dnt have insurance right now to see a dr

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Health

• id like to add that it feels like there stuff in my eyes, like gunky crap but there isnt!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 2:35 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• my husband had the same problem, it turnd out there was alot of stress on the nerve in his spine that connected to the eye! after a few weeks of adjustments at a chiropracter and he was doing much better!
    SimplyErathy

Answer by SimplyErathy at 2:36 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• just stress from life? Howd he find this all out?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 2:39 AM on Jan. 18, 2011