How big is/was your 6 month old?

Mine is 22lb. and 30 inches long? His doctor said he was the size of a normal 1year old. He said not to worry and that he was "perfect", but just larger than normal babies. Just wondering.

colorsofgrey

Asked by colorsofgrey at 2:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was 21lb and 29 inches at 6 months. He has always been a BIG baby. My dr said he was the size of a 1 year old also. My son is now 8 months and he has slowed down a lot(only gained 1.5lb and 1 inch in the last 2 months)....so, I am there with ya. Don't worry about it, at least he isn't too small!!!!
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 4:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• My daughter weighed in at close to 18 pounds and 26 1/2" on her 6 month check up. She is in the 80th percentile for both weight and height. Look at it this way, The much cuter babies are the chunky ones like we have!
    TinaBeena1216

Answer by TinaBeena1216 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• my daughter was 17lbs 27in
    addiraesmommy

Answer by addiraesmommy at 4:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2008