how do you make your feet soft?

on the bottom of my feet, they are pretty rough. i have the ped egg, but it doesnt make a difference for me.
i dont want to go to the salon to pay to have my feet nice and soft, so i would to know if anyone here knows of a home rememdy to make your feet nice and soft. =D

kiliki_malie

Asked by kiliki_malie at 12:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use something called Pretty Feet & Hands. You put it on and it takes off all the rough, dry skin. Then I put on the after treatment lotion. It's almost like a pedicure in a bottle.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 1:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Everynight when I'm in the house for the night (after supper) I slather my feet with a thick foot cream and put on heavy socks. If I can stand to I wear them to bed. They lock the moisture in and it helps alot!
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• HI

I have very dry feet. So I now use a few great products from Avon. Footworks from Avon really helps my feet. I use the deep moisture cream after my shower, then put on my socks. Every nite I use another foot cream on after I wipe my feet down and the put socks on. I take my socks off before going to sleep. Did you know that your hand and feet rise in temp at nite and having cream or lotion on them then helps put much needed moisture back in? I have skin problems and Avon products have helped me so much where as other products didn't. If you like more info just contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions. If you like go to my website www.youravon.com/randersh and if you order you can get FREE shipping with code FSANY at check out.
    Good luck and God bless
    sdgal

Answer by sdgal at 12:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2008