What is you favorite childhood smell? The one that still makes you feel good after decades and decades?

For me it's the smell of the attic in my parents house. Magic place. Haha. And most of all that big old box where all the christmas stuff is stored in. Ol' musty cardboard. Ah, love it.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:58 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The smell of my moms old Singer sewing machine and a new box of Crayola crayons
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Fresh cut grass. It always reminds me of my grandfather, who passed away when I was 16.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:59 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• The smell of my parent's house always make me feel like I am safe and protected.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have to say the smell of opening christmas boxes at my parents. KInd of a piney, musty, bayberry smell lol. Anyways even at 45 I still get butterflys of anticipation in my stomach when we open the boxes lol.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Burning leaves, coming home from school and the leaves burning out in the street.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:01 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have several, Playdough comes to mind.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Playdough. Def. Also roses, because my grandmother had a rose garden. And the smell of books.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 12:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2011