Do you enjoy cruises? What's your favorite one?

We are a HUGE cruising family. Our favorite so far is Disney. Even without the kids!

derosia_mama

Asked by derosia_mama at 6:58 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Travel

• We love to cruise. We have been on several. I really like carnival because of the kids programs and keeping them busy. We went on one with NCL and it was great. It was 11 days Exotic Southern Caribbean. Fantastic water area for the kids. Every night we were sent a gift to our room... I was very impressed with that...
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 11:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I did it once years ago and it was wonderful; it was Royal Caribbean. However, I don't think I would do it again; too many other trips I'd like to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We went on one for our delayed honeymoon, so that would be nearly 16 years ago. It was nice but we felt really young. It was out of Lisbon with formal clothing and everything.

I've been investigating a Caribbean cruise for this summer. Just don't know if we can swing it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Haven't tried Disney. But I have no problem with RCCL or Carnival- I like them both. But the BEST were on RCCL Chartered ships for Bud Light. AWESOME!!! A bad day on a cruise is better than a good day at home :)
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I love Norwiegian and Royal Carribbean. Great food, nicely maintained ships and friendly crew!
    bookmommy

Answer by bookmommy at 8:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2011